CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Slip Sliding Away




There is nothing more fun on a hot summer day, than a few friends and a Slip N Slide. I got the idea for the first page from the Digital Scrapbooking Magazine. I love the definition that Deena Wuest had for the Slip N Slide. Then, because I like the pages that are side by side in my book to match, I stuck with the arrow theme and came up with the idea for the second page. It has been cold in Utah, and I think I was ready for a little sunshine.....the closest I could come to being warm, was to finish up some of my summer pages that I hadn't got around to yet! Hopefully, summer is just around the corner and the Slip N Slide is still in good shape!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Holy cute!!!! You are so dang creative!